Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Simple tips sincerely by me :)


Assalamualaikum.
Well , sports day was over! So I guess I should stop being busy here and there.
I have abandoned my studies for so long since April,  if I'm not mistaken.
Wooahh that's a very long period deyy ! It's been two months Faiqah.
Wow.
I think this is the right time. I won't say "I need to change", instead,
I would just have to remind myself that "This Is The Time" lols. Seriously there was not enough time to change ourselves but we can do something with it. Encourage yourself, not ask or force yourself to change.
It won't work, friends. Start motivating yourself. Let study becomes our habit, not our priority. Bare that in mind.
Urgh, what I've said may not helping you out but that's me and my mindset. I'm sharing it with you if you get my words.
I believe in myself , not others. Really, just 'Trust No One' hehe. You are fighting with yourself, dear.
You yourself are your competitor, if you know what i mean.
Let say you've been studied again and again, lagi-lagi kalau benda yang korang study tu benda yang sama kan. So, up till now, you still find yourself stuck far behind and didn't improve in your studies.
People, the time is now. Change your style of studying. That's the first essential step.
I've experienced that and I enjoy it very much. Make sure you've 'master' few subjects, at least 3.
What I mean here is , let say, you are good at History, Accounts and Maths. Okay , then the next thing you have to do is that you need to ensure the three subjects' results are compulsary to get As in every examination, even if you don't study much , you still can score an A for each of the subjects. Then only you'll feel a bit of freedom. Err and next, you just have to cover a number of subjects well and smoothly.
Kalau faham apa yang telah diterangkan, well done! you may start now. Yeah NOW. Don't need to scroll down to read the bottom one.
But if you don't get it, serves you right :P haha. Just joking. Well you may ask me anything regarding this topic by commenting them down here. InsyaAllah, I'll be helping and I'm sorry if you don't like the way I brief. I just love to see people get inspired and determined to improve their life :)

*I'm sorry for the broken english I've made. My recent English marks was terrible but I just have no idea why on earth did I love this second language in Malaysia ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart's Talk