Friday, January 6, 2012

Me trying to brief about school reopen.


I'm back and I miss you readers :)


It's going January 7 tomorrow and I think I'm not too late to wish you Happy New Year :)
To be honest, I hardly welcome this 2012 but I am so grateful that I still have the chances to live this year. Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.
2012's Resolutions : Too much to be fulfilled ^_^

School has reopened about a week.
I have been placed in 5 Mantap and I know it will going to be hard for me surrounded by all those 'geniuses' ya Allah. I could hardly believe that
I'm going to work harder than that in the previous year.
I admit that I am NOT FLUENT in language, English of course.
So I'm quite worry about this matter.
Plus, on the first day of school itself, we had our Placement Test for English subject.
That time I could not think even a thing. I just knew that I was shivering for a short moment thinking about that test. But when Pn.Vimala entered my class and briefed about the test, she told us that it doesn't matter if we're not in the first class for English subject.
When I think back, yes, it's true. It does not matter at all and she was telling us that the test was not taken from the common Malaysian test. It is a higher level test taken from outside the country.
I just couldn't believe my ears at that time.
The test is quite hard too but I managed to do and finally, today when I was checking on the list, I found my name in the Set A1 class :) Alhamdulillah.
That really builds up my self-confidence little by little :)

Not only that.
My self-confidence increased when I was chosen as the Blue House Captain.
Syukur. I really wanted that position since Michelle, my ex senior asked me about who will going to be the next blue house captain after her.
I still remember and surely I do miss her a lot.
For me, it's a big responsibility. What I hate about myself is that my voice is too slow.
I just hated that so f*ckin much. I need to do something with it.

That's all I guess. I want to be the old Faiqah, the primary-school Faiqah who once was the busiest girl that had never thought about love matter at all.
I will enjoy my senior year to the fullest before I step out of my beloved school :)

p/s : I am going to reopen my fb accounts again to settle all the problems I had before. Those who have read this post, please tell me if I ever owe you anything even for an apologise. I really need to know. I want to clear everyone who has considered me as enemy. Do tell me :) Iloveyou.


See? I love you . Yes, you (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart's Talk