Thursday, January 26, 2012

I have grown up, see?




First of all
Happy Birthday to me :) hihi.
Time really flies fast, don't you think so?
Hmm.. anyways, this year's birthday celebration was quite cool and everyone was chilling actually :)
Most of it I did not ask for but they just did it for me :)
Thank you dears.
Honestly very few people were wishing me compared to last 2 years but it's more than enough that you remember me :)
Thanks to those f8 buddies. Takde seorang pun yang tak wish :) hehe.
And the last to wish me was my 'adik' , Sil :) domo arigatou everyone :)



On the January 21st itself, there was a surprise for me.
I just did not expect it. It's all f8's plan.
Aduyai. Haha ! All this happened after chemistry class in ET.
As usual I'll be asking them where would they go for a lunch before entering physics class at 1415. So, we were heading to KFC near tuition centre . When we all went upstairs, I've got shocked with a cake on a table . Sumpah speechless masa tu.
Dan aku dapat tahu f8 yang sama2 kumpul duit beli kek ni. Terima kasih :')



Besides, I've spent 5 days at my biological mother's house in Banting including on the 21st.
When I reached home, I got surprised again when I entered my room sweet room :) ahaha.
Big thanks to my aunt who had re-designed my room. It looks better and wider :)
I've got a new Ikea study lamp from her though. Alhamdulillah :)
Ni yang semangat ni nak study ^_^ hohoho. Oh yeah loojk ! and a frame.
Nak buat macam mana, ada gambar tu je .Teehee .



Okay let's proceed. This is one of my dream watch.
I did not wearing any watch since last month because I was waiting for my mum to get it for me.
Hehe. Thank you ma.

*photos have been removed*


There we go. The pict above was on the 25th of January , dad's birthday .
So aku tumpang sekaki lah kan :)
Aksi suap-menyuap ice-cream cake sampai kena calit pipi bagai. Haha :)
On that day, there was some of my dad's workers trying to prank me n dad.
They told me that they were going to "bake".
I knew what they really meant, they wanted to attack me and dad with eggs and flours.
Fortunately I got escaped from them. I ran into my aunt's car, shivering. Bhahaha .
Okay that's all for today's post.
*waiting for Mr.A to fulfil my birthday wishes :) hee.

p/s : I'm going to re-activate my fb account right after the badminton competition.
Pray for MGS :) thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart's Talk