Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Letting out


School life. Turns out to be mess day by day.
And now, it is almost 12am and I still in front of lappy.
I've planned to finish up all my homeworks but I end up doing nothing.
It is all because the stupid commitments towards school.
I didn't blame on the school tasks. It is me who needs to change my lifestyle.
I myself have realised the changes that is happening to me. The pressure is getting more and more.
I really need to change.

BandComp ,BlueHouseTeam ,Badminton ,DrivingClass ,Tuition ,AddmathComp ,Homeworks
You just tell me how the hell am I going to handle all these?
Sometimes I am wondering, is it beyond my capability? *Feel like wanna cry .
So I can say that I've gave my priority on my studies before this ,like homeworks, tuition and the addmath thing . but mayb starting today , i need to switch.
I've seen how the band pres really need the members' cooperation. I never helped her. So perhaps it is enough for me just to cope with her, come for every practice and I am sure she will be happier .

Now when it comes to other society, I get dizzy . I once felt like wanted to resign but i need to think wiser i guess . Being a leader is not easy but i choose to challenge myself.
The decision of challenging myself always wins. I just don't know why. haha.
Faiqah, please survive !
Hari ni keputusan SPM keluar kan,
so I heard that Sok Yan , my idol :) got straight A+ s.
Awesome man !
but for me, "what's with the straight As?"
Apa ada pada straight A? Cer cite .
Not all the straight As students can survive in the real life soon.
For me, skills and interaction with people are the most essential . As for me lah.
Okay. That's all i think . I've letting out my thoughts and problems .
Hope my life would change to a better one. Insyaallah , amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heart's Talk